Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Addiction



Green tea yogurt with blackberries, strawberries and mango

For awhile now I have been addicted to the short menu available at Yoforia, an Atlanta frozen yogurt chain. Catching on to the healthy fro yo craze that already hit LA and New York, the flavors available are simply: original, green tea and pomegranate, although I believe they are making a new chocolate flavor that will be available soon - that I'll have to try. Then you choose your toppings (up to three). I usually go for the fruit, although the availability of mochi is always tempting and, surprisingly, Oreo cookie crumbles are very good with green tea yogurt! The fact that each ounce of yogurt is only 25 calories makes it even more difficult to curb the craving!

Yoforia on Urbanspoon

0 Comments: