Thursday, May 15, 2008

2 Days of Warner Robins BBQ


BBQ Sandwich with slaw on the bun and fries

This week I had the pleasure of driving to Warner Robins, Georgia two times for work. While I was there I decided to check out the barbecue selection. First I tried Fincher's (food pictured above). The sauce seemed to drown out the taste of the barbecue, but it was still tasty. They have several locations in Warner Robins and in Macon.



Nice sign!



Down home environs at the Davis St. location

The next day I had lunch at When Pigs Fly BBQ where I had some tasty pulled pork, cole slaw and fried okra (not pictured). I found this place superior to Fincher's, mostly because it was served without sauce and there were three varieties of sauce for you to use to dress your own 'cue.



I've heard it's a good sign when they don't spell things right...



Pork plate with slaw and Texas toast

When Pigs Fly BBQ
102 S 1st St
Warner Robins, GA 31088
(478) 922-3595



Finchers Barbecue on Urbanspoon

When Pigs Fly Bar-B-Q on Urbanspoon

0 Comments: