Monday, May 12, 2008

Harry & Sons Do Sushi!



Sake - Salmon Nigri

I'm not sure how, but I lived in Atlanta for over six months before discovering that good, fresh and not outrageously priced sushi is available on Highland Avenue, within walking distance of my stomping grounds. Harry & Sons, which is owned by the folks who own Surin of Thailand, is a nice spot for sushi. Thai dishes are also served. The salmon nigri, above, was excellent. I may be biased, however, as salmon is my favorite kind of sushi. We also tried the seaweed salad and two of the sushi combos. Everything was tasty and nothing was left at the end of the meal. Ben & Jerry's is right down the street, so if you crave a sweet treat afterwards, that is one good option.



Seaweed Salad



Combo #3: Double Shrimp and Spicy Tuna



Combo #2: Spicy Shrimp and Rock & Roll (Eel and Avocado)

On another visit (3/24/2009) I arrived in time for the $1 sushi menu, which is available Monday through Wednesday from 5:30 to 7:00 PM. The sushi was delicious and a great deal for sure! I also sampled the spicy beef salad, which had a wonderfully spicy, tangy dressing.



Sushi from the $1 menu - more salmon!



Spicy Beef Salad.


Harry & Sons on Urbanspoon

0 Comments: