Tuesday, April 14, 2009

McDonald's Now Offering McCafe



Hot drink selection includes mocha, latte, cappucino and hot chocolate.

I'm not a big fan of fast food. Or chains. However, I am also not a big fan of paying $5 for a coffee and I do sometimes get a real craving for an iced or hot mocha. When I was offered some coupons to try (and have my readers try) McDonald's new McCafe drinks, I accepted. If you'd like a free coupon, please contact me or if you know me in real life, just ask! As soon as I try one, I will update with my opinion.



Cold selection includes iced latte and iced mocha.


McDonald's on Urbanspoon

1 Comment:

Jessica said...

McDonalds is apparently doing a slow rollout of this, all the locations in upstate NY where I was working last summer had McCafe. I really like their stuff, cheap and as good as any Starbucks drink!