Thursday, April 23, 2009

Try Some of This!



You must taste this ice cream.

I've always been a big fan of Haagen Dazs ice cream. Recently I discovered you can check their website to see where a particular flavor can be found in your area. I was also very pleased to find that their green tea ice cream may be available (I previously thought it was a limited edition flavor that was no longer being sold in the US) locally. Actually, it was supposedly available at an area Target, but when I went there I was told someone had just purchased the last two pints! Saddened, I made do with Vanilla Honey Bee, and I am pleased to report that it is GREAT! You need to try it - NOW. The honey flavor is incredible, and as usual for HD, the ice cream is very creamy and delicious. It made me want to make ice cream soon, so look for a post on that during these next few warm (AKA steamy hot Atlanta) months.

0 Comments: