Friday, August 21, 2009

Urban Pie in Kirkwood



Pie with sun-dried tomtoes, fresh garlic and chicken.

A few weeks ago I met up with a large group for dinner at Urban Pie. I had the arugula salad, which was great, as well as the above pizza. The pizza was very good and I would definitely come back here again.

The restaurant was not ready to handle such a large group, however, and they should have engaged additional waitstaff. Still, the waitress did the best she could under the circumstances (apparently they do not have a computer billing system). I don't like when a large group has to divide a check - gets messy and confusing. Thankfully I had cash so I could just walk away! Still, I would give this place another try with a smaller party and you should too!

Urban Pie on Urbanspoon

0 Comments: