Thursday, September 02, 2010

Chay J's New Orleans Candies



Creole Popcorn and best-seller Creole Pretzels.

Entrepreneur Chay Powell sells delicious New Orleans-inspired goodies from her website, with delivery available in the metro Atlanta area. Some products are also available in local stores and restaurants including at one of my favorites: Crawfish Shack on Buford Highway.

I received complimentary samples of the popcorn and pretzels and definitely think the Creole Pretzels are worthy of the sugar shock. Others I shared my samples with preferred the popcorn, but I really liked the salty/sweet contrast that the pretzels provide and I love that pecans are part of the Creole Pretzels - yum! Chay J's also sells pies, chocolate covered strawberries and pralines. Special orders for holidays, weddings or other occasions are also available.

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

I would recommend Chay J's New Orleans Candies anytime. The pralines and pretzels are FANTASTIC! I just placed an order for the Creole Popcorn and can't wait for it's arrival !