Thursday, April 14, 2011

I'm Back!


Loyal readers, Thank you for your patience during the past few months. I will be posting regularly again now and have a HUGE backlog of food experiences to write about. Please check back often in the coming weeks. There are also quite a few new places opening up so stay tuned!


Below is a photo of my delicious and gorgeous wedding cake made by Gail at Cheesecake Etc. in Charlotte and above is one of us in the orchid house at the garden where our wedding was held. I may do a longer wedding post later but here is a sneak peak of our big day!


4 Comments:

Rebekah said...

Many congrats Amy!! So glad to see you back again - beautiful pictures, look forward to seeing more!

Mary Beth said...

I said it before and I'll say it again, THAT WAS THE BEST CAKE EVER!!! I will gladly accept leftovers. :)

Mr. Bill said...

Beautiful to see you back...sharing your life with us!

Jessica said...

Congrats Amy!