Friday, June 15, 2012

Leroy Fox - Fried Chicken Heaven!



Fried Chicken Salad - hits the spot.

Leroy Fox (no relation!) is a recent addition to the Cotswold dining scene, occupying the space which previously housed Hotel Charlotte. The focus here is on chicken and from the above fried chicken salad, Leroy Fox has their chicken recipe spot-on. I also tried the shrimp wrap, which included chopped tiger shrimp and bacon. To me the bacon overpowered the shrimp a bit too much but it was delicious nevertheless and the zucchini fries are really something to try. For dessert I tried the tasty brownie sundae with ice cream - a great choice for sharing. I look forward to coming back soon for the whole pieces of fried chicken. Leroy Fox also offers a kids menu and a gluten free menu. They are open late, serve brunch on Sunday beginning at 10 AM, offer live music Thursday through Saturday nights and have wine, beer and cocktails including special brunch cocktails. Next time I might just have to purchase one of their cute fox shirts too!



The old Hotel Charlotte location... transformed into Leroy Fox.



Shrimp wrap with zucchini fries.



Butterscotch brownie sundae - need I say more?



Bar/dining area.



Patio with TV included!

Leroy Fox on Urbanspoon

1 Comment:

bluang3lbby said...

Looks really good! I am so glad you are posting more about Charlotte. I can't wait to try some of these places out.