Monday, March 03, 2014

Kids White Chef's Jacket - Available at The Chef's Emporium



I recently had the opportunity to receive an adorable monogrammed mini-chef coat for my son from The Chef's Emporium. Although he is not quite big enough to use it yet - this XS size is designed for ages 3-5 years - I cannot wait until it fits and he is old enough to help me even more in the kitchen! Sizes for ages 3 - 10 years are available.


I know he will be absolutely thrilled to wear it and help stir the soup, break eggs, use cookie cutters and mix in chocolate chips (among other things) while wearing this professional-looking outfit! He already likes to pretend to help!

The kids chef jacket is available in white, blue, red, pink and lime green and as you can see, monogramming is available. Can you think of a cuter gift for the foodie-in-training or even as a baby shower gift for parents who love to cook? What a unique gift! Check back for an update in a year or two when he is actually using this jacket and helping prepare meals and treats with me!

0 Comments: